I vote in Kansas and would like to vote in advance by mail
Tuesday, October 27, 2020* - Deadline to apply for an advance mail in ballot.
1. If you requested an advance ballot in August, you should have also received a request for November. Check your status here.
2. You can request an advance mail-in ballot here.
Tuesday, November 3, 2020* - Your ballot must be postmarked - or hand-delivered - to your local election board.
1. Complete your ballot.
2. Your ballot may be returned in person to your local election board before 7 pm on Nov. 3rd.
3. In order for a mailed ballot to count, the ballot must be postmarked on or before Nov 3rd and received by Nov. 6th.
4. If mailing, please mail it ASAP. Adding appropriate first-class postage to your notarized ballot forces the USPS to treat your ballot as first-class mail instead of bulk mail and should increase the chances of faster delivery.
You can check the status of your mail-in ballot here.
*Due to Trump's meddling with the USPS, we STRONGLY recommend mailing both ballot application and your completed at least 14 days before these deadlines.